Thread Theory Women's Woodley Tee PDF Pattern
Instructions for sewing with knits are thorough and include finishing suggestions, step-by-step illustrations and both beginner or intermediate sewing options. They explain methods for sewing the shirt with or without a serger. Fabric requirement charts are provided for a monochrome shirt or a colour blocked shirt as well as for self fabric or ribbed neck band and cuffs.
This pattern, as part of the Quarry Workwear Collection, is a comfortable yet rugged design with a relaxed fit. Create a hand-made wardrobe of these designs so you’re ready to tackle any project.
Here is what is included in your PDF pattern:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 38 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size that you need!
- A projector compatible file featuring an easy-to-use 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper