This modern, slim-fitting t-shirt pattern is a wardrobe staple that can be sewn up with a shallow scoop neck or a 1" (2.5 cm) Henley placket and long or short sleeves. It would suit both fine or medium weight knits to create either a shirt or light sweater.
The hem is stylishly shaped at the hips and longer at the back so this shirt can be worn casually with leggings if desired. Both short and long sleeves are turned and hemmed. An optional square patch pocket is included.
Instructions for sewing with knits are thorough and include finishing suggestions, step-by-step illustrations and both beginner or intermediate sewing options. They explain methods for sewing the shirt with or without a serger. The bound and faced placket instructions are thoroughly illustrated.
This pattern, as part of the Parkland Casual Collection, is a classic garment that lends itself to creating the perfect casual, hand-made wardrobe for an active lifestyle.
Your PDF Pattern includes:
- A detailed instruction booklet containing step-by-step instructions and diagrams
- A layered print-at-home PDF pattern on 25 pages (suitable for both Letter and A4 size paper). Print only the size you need!
- A projector compatible file featuring layers and an easy to use 1" grid
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for 36" wide roll feed printers
- A print shop PDF pattern suitable for A0 paper