Sale, The Avid Seamstress, The Sun Dress
The Sun Dress features a fitted bodice with a square neckline, wide modern straps and a button-down front. The bodice has a front side dart and the back a waist dart. A pleated skirt with pockets offers a fun, flattering silhouette as well as comfort and practicality for your day-to-day activities.
The wide skirt hem finishes the look. The dress is fastened by a concealed zipper at the back.
Pattern sizes - UK 6 - UK 22
Skill level - Intermediate
The Sun Dress is suitable for light to medium-weight fabrics such as cotton, chambray and linen. Consider making The Sun Dress in light-weight striped linen for a classic take on the French Riviera style.
Fabric, thread, 41cm/16" invisible zipper, four 2cm buttons, 25cm/20" iron on interfacing
112cm / 44" wide
UK6 - UK12 = 2.4m
UK14 - UK20 - 2.5m
* Size UK22 needs to be fitted onto 114cm / 45" wide fabric and would require 2.5mts
145cm / 57" wide
UK6 - UK12 - 2mts
UK14 - UK22 - 2.4mts
- Pattern printed on high-quality pattern paper
- Beautiful step by step instruction booklet
- Guide to taking your measurements
- Fabric and Sewing basics help card
- Sewing Terms Demystified card
- Checklist card to ensure you have covered everything before starting your project
- All of this encased in a big beautiful re-closable envelope